Using Twylah to boost your Twitter SEO
Twylah is a free tool that aggregates your most popular tweets into one categorised website. Because Twylah creates individual pages for each of your categories it's a powerful way to get your tweets included in search engines like Google giving your brand a nice SEO boost.
The nice feature I especially like is custom domain mapping. Check my Twylah page out here http://tweets.justinflitter.co.nz
Twylah creates an optimized experience out of your tweets, which highlights the value you provide and attracts new and more targeted followers. All you need to do is get your own Twylah and share it with your followers and fans.
Now to set up you're own custom, domain mapped Twylah
- Request an invite at http://www.twylah.com
Set up your subdomain
- Once you have your domain name registered, please follow the instructions here how to create a sub-domain for Twylah
- After you’ve successfully completed step #2, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you’ve created a sub-domain and specify your Twitter handle in the message
- I used tweets.yourdomainname.com for my subdomain
- The crew at Twylah got back to me within a few hours, confirming that the domain mapping process had been completed.