Request your Early Bird beta tester invite to #keepitblu
Kia orana Over the last two years I’ve been apart of an amazing team developing a platform called keepitblu. Our goal is to create sustainable revenue streams for marine reserves.
Our first project is building the worlds largest Marine Park Sanctuary in the waters of the Southern Cook Islands.
keepitblu is a celebration of everything you love about the ocean. We love life and our little blu planet just like you. Our first goal is to start a massive water fight to protect the world's largest marine park in the Cook Islands. Are you in?
Create your keepitblu profile and stamp your name on a blu pod. Then share everything you love about the ocean and together we'll be creating the worlds largest sustainably funded marine park.
I’d like to invite you to be one of the first people in the world to see keepitblu as one of our Official Early Bird beta testers.
We are really keen to hear your feedback on what we have so far. Thumbs up, thumbs down, bugs, ideas?? We are keen to hear it!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Just request an invite at http://keepitblu.com using your Facebook, Twitter or Email credentials.
2. Shortly after you’ll receive an invite confirmation email with further Early Bird program details and gain full access to the website.
Things to note:
- This is beta testing program not a public launch.
- Not everyone will get access immediately. We're drip feeding people into the beta program in a manageable way. Feel free to tweet @JustinFlitter or @nicholasKIB if you are super keen to jump in.
- Even though our social media channels are live we’re not posting yet.
- We’d prefer all questions, comments and ideas to be shared through our help desk Beta testers forum at http://help.keepitblu.com or email email@example.com