Clever posts and news from the social interwebs this week
First up is a Twitter powered fashion range launch in India.
Second is a very clever Heineken post celebrating the release of the Hobbit movie
Connecting a brand to cultural moments like this is a powerful way to connect with your audience.
In other news:
- Quora has become irrelevant for many people and probably missed the boat [did you even know it existed?]
- Instagram breaks up with Twitter, then farts on its fans releasing ads...what's next?
- Pinterest gets in on Twitter cards [thanks Instagram]
- Google Maps has a beautiful new iSO app leaving millions of men breathing a sign of relief
- The Auckland City council contractor who complained to a Tweeters employer for venting their opinion gets shown the door read more.