On-Boarding. An overview of my New Years program
For the last 3 months I've been developing a CRM program using Intercom.
Intercom is a tool that integrates with your website and enables you to create rule based triggers to fire off messages to people setting up or learning about your application.
The key elements of the program are:
To measure performance I'm looking at a couple of key metrics:
- Open rate
- Click through rate
- New sessions generated
- Number of people in the critical segments
Each scenario requires its own set of emails and even modifications to the template or no template at all. Each scenario is tested for a period and stats are recorded on a daily basis. The winning scenario will be deployed with regular optimisation and tweaks before repeating the whole process.
The scenarios are:
- Factual - Take x step for x outcome - Text plus images
- Short form - Images showing progress towards the goal
- Short and plain - Very personal, text only emails, no template, no images
- Stories - Use customer stories, white papers and case studies to demonstrate value and drive action.
Each scenario is supported with in-app messaging and super fast customer support.
I'll keep you posted...
Happy new year